You can also report all children in need of care and protection, including all children living, working or begging on the street, directly to SAPS.  Any SAPS officer can remove a child from the street using a Form 36, but it is usually the SAPS "Social Crimes Officers" who know how to do this.

SAP Contact Info

WCSCF Coordinators

Chair Person               : Wilma Piek

Director                       : Janice King               

Assistant Coordinator : Colleen Brookes-Gain

Postal Address:

PO Box 3506

Cape Town


Subscribe To Our Newsletter